PBRC is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. All donations to PBRC are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Donations made specifically to individual dogs or rescues may not be deductible. Please consult with a tax professional for further guidance.
PBRC does not receive any government funding, nor do we have a paid professional fund raiser or paid administrative staff. Our organization consists solely of volunteers. Our support comes directly from you and it goes directly to the dogs.
We are extremely grateful to the many people who share our love of this breed, support us in our efforts to help needy Pit Bulls, and donate their time, money and love to save these wonderful dogs.
Guidelines for Fund Expenditures
All disbursement of funds will be approved by PBRC's Expenditure Committee.
- Provide medical treatment to needy Pit Bulls within certain guidelines
- Help Pit Bull friendly rescue groups
- Buy necessary equipment for rescuing, transporting or training
- In special circumstances food purchases and temporary boarding of dogs up for adoption
- Professional temperament evaluation in special circumstances
- Transportation expenses within certain guidelines.
- Spay/Neuter assistance
Every dollar counts. Thank you for your generosity!
Checks may be sent to:
Pit Bull Rescue Central
P.O. Box 335
Fulton, Missouri 65251
Or use your check or credit card through JustGive.org*, PayPal** or
Google*** - no account needed!
*3% processing fee
** 2.9% + $.30 per transaction processing fee
***2% + $0.20 per transaction processing fee