FUN & GAMES
PAT THE DOG
WHO MIGHT BITE
FIND THE PUPPY
FIND THE PIT BULL
MATCH THE PUPS
YOU & YOUR DOG
HIDE & SEEK
WHAT'S A PIT BULL
PIT BULL QUIZ
1) What does APBT stand for?
a) A pretty big turnip
b) A pink belly terrier
c) American Pit Bull Terrier
d) None of the Above
2) What breed of dog was "Petey" from the TV show "Little Rascals"?
a) American Pit Bull Terrier
b) An American Staffordshire Terrier AND an American Pit Bull Terrier
c) American Staffordshire Terrier
3) Which of these famous people owned a pit bull?
a) Marilyn Monroe
b) Theodore Roosevelt
c) Cary Grant
4) Which of the following statements about pit bulls is not true?
a) Pit Bulls are not naturally aggressive towards people.
b) Pit Bulls have locking jaws.
c) Pit Bulls make poor guard dogs.
5) Which registry does not recognize the American Pit Bull Terrier?
a) The United Kennel Club
b) American Dog Breeders Association
c) The American Kennel Club
6) According to the American Temperament Testing Society, at which percentage do American Pit Bull Terriers pass the temperament test?
7) Why is it not a good idea to bring a pit bull to a dog park?
a) Pit Bulls will hog all the toys from the other dogs.
b) Many Pit Bulls are naturally aggressive with other dogs after a certain age.
c) It's too difficult to catch them when it's time to go home.
8) What does BSL stand for?
a) Big Sloppy Licks
b) Big Stupid Laws
c) Breed Specific Legislation
9) What were Pit Bulls originally bred to do?
a) Warm the laps of aristocratic ladies
b) Hunt fox
c) They were bred for the blood sports that were popular in England in the 1800's
10) Which of these breeds is NOT in the Pit Bull's background?
a) The Staffordshire Bull Terrier
b) The Rottweiler
c) The Bull Terrier
Quiz script provided by
© 2010 Pit Bull Rescue Central, Inc. All rights reserved. Website designed by Pixel Lunch.