Before you write PBRC, please take the time to visit the site and read through the information provided. If after searching PBRC thoroughly you still haven't found the answer to your question, write us and we will do our best to assist you. If the question you ask is answered somewhere on the site, you will be referred to those pages on the site.
If you need to find a new home for your own dog, please go to Pit Bull Adoption. You can then go to the Listing Form to list you dog if you decide this is the best option. If you contact us about your dog, we will refer you back to these pages.
We are aware of the staggering number of sweet, innocent pit bulls left to die in animal shelters. If you would like to help a pit bull in a shelter, please consider fostering the dog or contact the organizations listed here for assistance.
PBRC DOES NOT HAVE A KENNEL FACILITY AND DOES NOT TAKE IN HOMELESS DOGS.
- If you found a pit bull type dog and don't know what to do, please go to Found a Pit. If you write PBRC asking us to help you with the dog, we will send you the link to this page.
- If you are with a rescue organization and need information about finding a home for a dog (or dogs) at a shelter, please go to Placing a Shelter Dog.
- If you need to find a pit bull-friendly shelter or a rescue organization in your region, please go to Rescue Organizations. The organizations listed are the only ones we know of. Please don't contact us and ask us if we know a rescue organization in your region - we will send you to this page.
If you would like to start a pit bull rescue, please go to Starting a Rescue.
- If you have general questions about our mission, need to know what services we provide, or how you can help needy pit bulls, please go to PBRC Info. Click on link to view the Volunteers involved with the organization.
- If you are trying to find a good home for a homeless pit bull and would like to obtain a page on the PBRC site in order to bring more attention to the dog and increase his exposure, please go to Listing Form (we suggest that you first read the Found a Pit and Placing a Shelter Dog pages).
- If you are new to the breed, or if you are presently looking for information concerning pit bull type dogs, please go to Breed Information.
- If you are fostering a pit bull you found or if you are a volunteer in a shelter and need information about the breed or pit bull rescue, etc., please go to Pit Bull Rescue Recommendations.
- If you need tips about dog training, behavior problems, or basic health information please got to Training & Behavior.
- If you have specific questions about the breed, or if you would like to meet other Pit Bull lovers, talk about your pets, exchange pictures and have a good time, please join PitBull-L.
- If you would like to apply for one of the dogs listed with PBRC, please use the Application Form. To see the dogs available for adoption, go to Dog Listing Application.
- For technical support and questions regarding our dog-listing application, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, for a complete overview of the PBRC web site, use the site index.