Pit Bull Rescue Central (PBRC) volunteers have worked tirelessly on behalf of pit bulls
and pit bull mixes across the nation, for more than 18 years. We are helping more dogs
than ever to find loving, responsible homes through our courtesy listings and assisting financially with spay and neuter surgeries.
Our volunteers work 365 days a year to provide free information to educate the public,
encourage responsible dog ownership and help promote a compassionate world where the positive image of these dogs is restored.
During these challenging economic times, many families are struggling to make ends
meet. The reality is that many of them are forced to make tough choices - which often
include parting with their beloved pets. Home foreclosures and loss of employment
coupled with unexpected veterinary bills or even on-going pet medications can have a
The benefits of participating in this year’s PoppyMart are numerous. Along with
receiving goodwill in the animal welfare community and the knowledge that you’ve
made a difference, you will also receive the following by donating:
- Your company name will be listed with the item to reach thousands
of potential new customers (our website receives an average of 150,000 hits per
- Your company logo and address will be listed year-round on our Sponsor Page.
- Tax benefits. PBRC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, so your donation is
deductible to the full extent allowed by the IRS.
Any donations for PoppyMart can be sent to:
PBRC Poppy Mart
124 Long Hill Rd
South Windsor CT 06074
- Donor’s Name (or company representative):
- Company or Business Name (as you would like it to appear in the listing):
- Physical address or Website URL
- E-mail Address
- Retail Value of Item(s) Donated
Donations must be received no later than August 1, 2016 to be included in our Annual PoppyMart auction. If you have any questions, please contact our auction team at firstname.lastname@example.org.